On the structure of hot gas in haloes: implications for the LX–TX relation and missing baryons
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 427, Issue 2, pages 1219–1228, 1 December 2012
How to Cite
Sharma, P., McCourt, M., Parrish, I. J. and Quataert, E. (2012), On the structure of hot gas in haloes: implications for the LX–TX relation and missing baryons. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 427: 1219–1228. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.22050.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2012
- NASA. Grant Number: NNX10AC95G
- NSF-DOE. Grant Number: PHY-0812811
- Chandra Observatory. Grant Number: TM2-13004X
- Lucile Packard Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!