Based on observations with the Multiple Mirror Telescope (MMT). The MMT is operated by the MMT Observatory, a joint venture of the Smithsonian Institution and the University of Arizona.
The detection of [Ne v] emission in five blue compact dwarf galaxies
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 427, Issue 2, pages 1229–1237, 1 December 2012
How to Cite
Izotov, Y. I., Thuan, T. X. and Privon, G. (2012), The detection of [Ne v] emission in five blue compact dwarf galaxies. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 427: 1229–1237. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.22051.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!