Black hole growth to z = 2 – I. Improved virial methods for measuring MBH and L/LEdd
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 427, Issue 4, pages 3081–3102, 21 December 2012
How to Cite
Trakhtenbrot, B. and Netzer, H. (2012), Black hole growth to z = 2 – I. Improved virial methods for measuring MBH and L/LEdd. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 427: 3081–3102. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.22056.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2012
- Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: 364/07
- Jack Adler Chair for Extragalactic Astronomy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!