PKS 0347+05: a radio-loud/radio-quiet double active galactic nucleus system triggered in a major galaxy merger
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 427, Issue 2, pages 1603–1613, 1 December 2012
How to Cite
Tadhunter, C. N., Almeida, C. R., Morganti, R., Holt, J., Rose, M., Dicken, D. and Inskip, K. (2012), PKS 0347+05: a radio-loud/radio-quiet double active galactic nucleus system triggered in a major galaxy merger. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 427: 1603–1613. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.22058.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (MICINN). Grant Number: CSD2006-0070
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!