The diffusive overshooting approach to Li abundance in clusters
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Author Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 427, Issue 2, pages 1441–1448, 1 December 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, Q. S. (2012), The diffusive overshooting approach to Li abundance in clusters. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 427: 1441–1448. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.22065.x
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 10673030, 10973035
- Science Foundation of Yunnan Observatory. Grant Number: Y1ZX011007
- Yunnan Province. Grant Number: 2010CD112
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KJCX2-YW-T24
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!