Theoretical uncertainties due to AGN subgrid models in predictions of galaxy cluster observable properties
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 427, Issue 2, pages 1614–1632, 1 December 2012
How to Cite
Yang, H.-Y. K., Sutter, P. M. and Ricker, P. M. (2012), Theoretical uncertainties due to AGN subgrid models in predictions of galaxy cluster observable properties. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 427: 1614–1632. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.22069.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
- NASA Earth and Space Science Fellowship. Grant Number: NNX08AZ02H
- DOE Computational Science Graduate Fellowship. Grant Number: DEFG02-97ER25308
- U.S. Department of Energy
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory. Grant Number: B532720
- NASA. Grant Number: NNX06AG57G
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!