The chemical abundance in M31 from H ii regions
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 427, Issue 2, pages 1463–1481, 1 December 2012
How to Cite
Zurita, A. and Bresolin, F. (2012), The chemical abundance in M31 from H ii regions. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 427: 1463–1481. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.22075.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: AST-0707911, AST-1008798
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!