Detecting gravitationally lensed Population III galaxies with the Hubble Space Telescope and the James Webb Space Telescope
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 427, Issue 3, pages 2212–2223, 11 December 2012
How to Cite
Zackrisson, E., Zitrin, A., Trenti, M., Rydberg, C.-E., Guaita, L., Schaerer, D., Broadhurst, T., Östlin, G. and Ström, T. (2012), Detecting gravitationally lensed Population III galaxies with the Hubble Space Telescope and the James Webb Space Telescope. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 427: 2212–2223. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.22078.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2012
- Swedish National Space Board
- Swedish Research Council
- Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!