†Scottish Universities Physics Alliance.
The morphologies of massive galaxies at 1 < z < 3 in the CANDELS-UDS field: compact bulges, and the rise and fall of massive discs
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 427, Issue 2, pages 1666–1701, 1 December 2012
How to Cite
Bruce, V. A., Dunlop, J. S., Cirasuolo, M., McLure, R. J., Targett, T. A., Bell, E. F., Croton, D. J., Dekel, A., Faber, S. M., Ferguson, H. C., Grogin, N. A., Kocevski, D. D., Koekemoer, A. M., Koo, D. C., Lai, K., Lotz, J. M., McGrath, E. J., Newman, J. A. and van der Wel, A. (2012), The morphologies of massive galaxies at 1 < z < 3 in the CANDELS-UDS field: compact bulges, and the rise and fall of massive discs. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 427: 1666–1701. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.22087.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2012
- Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC)
- European Research Council
- Royal Society
- Leverhulme Trust
- Australian Research Council QEII Fellowship
- ISF. Grant Number: 6/08
- GIF. Grant Number: G-1052-104.7/2009
- DFG. Grant Number: STE1869/1-1.GE625/15-1
- NSF. Grant Number: AST-1010033
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
|mnr_22087_sm_TableS1.zip||8K||Table S1. Machine-readable table combining data from Tables D1 and D2.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.