Highly magnetized region in pulsar wind nebulae and origin of the Crab gamma-ray flares
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Author Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 427, Issue 2, pages 1497–1502, 1 December 2012
How to Cite
Lyubarsky, Y. E. (2012), Highly magnetized region in pulsar wind nebulae and origin of the Crab gamma-ray flares. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 427: 1497–1502. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.22097.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2012
- Israeli Science Foundation. Grant Number: 737/07
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!