A new method to detect solar-like oscillations at very low S/N using statistical significance testing
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 427, Issue 2, pages 1784–1792, 1 December 2012
How to Cite
Lund, M. N., Chaplin, W. J. and Kjeldsen, H. (2012), A new method to detect solar-like oscillations at very low S/N using statistical significance testing. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 427: 1784–1792. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.22098.x
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2012
- UK Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC)
- The Danish National Research Foundation
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 267864
Vol. 427, Issue 4, 3489, Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!