Heavily reddened quasars at z ∼ 2 in the UKIDSS Large Area Survey: a transitional phase in AGN evolution
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 427, Issue 3, pages 2275–2291, 11 December 2012
How to Cite
Banerji, M., McMahon, R. G., Hewett, P. C., Alaghband-Zadeh, S., Gonzalez-Solares, E., Venemans, B. P. and Hawthorn, M. J. (2012), Heavily reddened quasars at z ∼ 2 in the UKIDSS Large Area Survey: a transitional phase in AGN evolution. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 427: 2275–2291. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.22099.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!