CITA National Fellow.
The growth of galactic bulges through mergers in Λ CDM haloes revisited – I. Present-day properties
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 427, Issue 2, pages 1503–1516, 1 December 2012
How to Cite
Zavala, J., Avila-Reese, V., Firmani, C. and Boylan-Kolchin, M. (2012), The growth of galactic bulges through mergers in Λ CDM haloes revisited – I. Present-day properties. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 427: 1503–1516. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.22100.x
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2012
- University of Waterloo
- Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics
- Government of Canada
- Ministry of Research & Innovation
- Max-Planck Institute for Astrophysics
- Shanghai Astronomical Observatory
- CITA National Fellowship
- Southern California Center for Galaxy Evolution
- University of California Office of Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!