Convective overshoot mixing in Nova outbursts – the dependence on the composition of the underlying white dwarf
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 427, Issue 3, pages 2411–2419, 11 December 2012
How to Cite
Glasner, S. A., Livne, E. and Truran, J. W. (2012), Convective overshoot mixing in Nova outbursts – the dependence on the composition of the underlying white dwarf. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 427: 2411–2419. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.22103.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: PHY 02-16783
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!