Pre-existing dwarfs, tidal knots and a tidal dwarf galaxy: an unbiased H i study of the gas-rich interacting galaxy group NGC 3166/9
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 427, Issue 3, pages 2314–2327, 11 December 2012
How to Cite
Lee-Waddell, K., Spekkens, K., Haynes, M. P., Stierwalt, S., Chengalur, J., Chandra, P. and Giovanelli, R. (2012), Pre-existing dwarfs, tidal knots and a tidal dwarf galaxy: an unbiased H i study of the gas-rich interacting galaxy group NGC 3166/9. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 427: 2314–2327. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.22115.x
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2012
- National Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: NSF/AST-0607007, AST-1107390
- Brinson Foundation
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration's Earth Science Technology Office. Grant Numbers: NCC5-626, NAS5-26555
- NASA Office of Space Science. Grant Number: NNX09AF08G
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!