Effect of radiative transfer on damped Lyα and Lyman limit systems in cosmological SPH simulations
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 427, Issue 4, pages 2889–2904, 21 December 2012
How to Cite
Yajima, H., Choi, J.-H. and Nagamine, K. (2012), Effect of radiative transfer on damped Lyα and Lyman limit systems in cosmological SPH simulations. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 427: 2889–2904. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.22131.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: AST-0807491
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration. Grant Number: NNX08AE57A
- Texas Advanced Computing Center (TACC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!