The role of small intestinal bacterial overgrowth in postgastrectomy patients
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Neurogastroenterology & Motility
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages e191–e196, May 2011
How to Cite
Paik, C. N., Choi, M.-G., Lim, C. H., Park, J. M., Chung, W. C., Lee, K.-M., Jun, K.-H., Song, K. Y., Jeon, H. M., Chin, H.-M., Park, C. H. and Chung, I.-S. (2011), The role of small intestinal bacterial overgrowth in postgastrectomy patients. Neurogastroenterology & Motility, 23: e191–e196. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2982.2011.01686.x
- Issue online: 11 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2011
- Received: 1 October 2010 Accepted for publication: 26 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.