Association of genetic variation in cannabinoid mechanisms and gastric motor functions and satiation in overweight and obesity
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Neurogastroenterology & Motility
Volume 23, Issue 7, pages 637–e257, July 2011
How to Cite
Vazquez-Roque, M. I., Camilleri, M., Vella, A., Carlson, P., Laugen, J. and Zinsmeister, A. R. (2011), Association of genetic variation in cannabinoid mechanisms and gastric motor functions and satiation in overweight and obesity. Neurogastroenterology & Motility, 23: 637–e257. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2982.2011.01711.x
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2011
- Received: 20 December 2010 Accepted for publication: 15 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.