Automated calculation of the distal contractile integral in esophageal pressure topography with a region-growing algorithm
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Neurogastroenterology & Motility
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages e4–e10, January 2012
How to Cite
Lin, Z., Roman, S., Pandolfino, J. E. and Kahrilas, P. J. (2012), Automated calculation of the distal contractile integral in esophageal pressure topography with a region-growing algorithm. Neurogastroenterology & Motility, 24: e4–e10. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2982.2011.01795.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Received: 1 June 2011 Accepted for publication: 27 August 2011
- 6A complete automatic region growing method for segmentation of masses on ultrasound images. Intl Conf Biomed Pharm Eng 2006; 88–92., .
- 7A fast algorithm for region growing and feature extraction. J Dalian Univ Technol 1991; 31: 353–9., , .
- 12Application of the empirical mode decomposition to the analysis of esophageal manometric data in gastroesophageal reflux disease. Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 2004; 1: 620–3., , .
- 14Adaptative and median signal filtering to reduce vascular and respiration artifacts in high resolution esophageal pressure topography (HREPT) studies. Gastroenterology 2010; 138: S465., , , .