Multiple rapid swallow responses segregate achalasia subtypes on high-resolution manometry
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Neurogastroenterology & Motility
Volume 24, Issue 12, pages 1069–e561, December 2012
How to Cite
Kushnir, V., Sayuk, G. S. and Gyawali, C. P. (2012), Multiple rapid swallow responses segregate achalasia subtypes on high-resolution manometry. Neurogastroenterology & Motility, 24: 1069–e561. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2982.2012.01971.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Received: 27 February 2012Accepted for publication: 29 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.