Neurotoxic acrylamide and neurotrophic melanocortin peptides–can contrasting actions provide clues about modes of action?
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2008
Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 91–104, April 1991
How to Cite
EDWARDS, P. M., SPOREL-OZAKAT, E. and GISPEN, W. H. (1991), Neurotoxic acrylamide and neurotrophic melanocortin peptides–can contrasting actions provide clues about modes of action?. Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology, 17: 91–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2990.1991.tb00700.x
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2008
- Received 13 September 1990 Accepted 29 October 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.