Neuropathology of the chronic epileptic syndrome induced by intrahippocampal tetanus toxin in rat: preservation of pyramidal cells and incidence of dark cells
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2008
Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 53–70, February 1992
How to Cite
JEFFERYS, J. G. R., EVANS, B. J., HUGHES, S. A. and WILLIAMS, S. F. (1992), Neuropathology of the chronic epileptic syndrome induced by intrahippocampal tetanus toxin in rat: preservation of pyramidal cells and incidence of dark cells. Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology, 18: 53–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2990.1992.tb00764.x
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2008
- Received 24 May 1991 Accepted 25 August 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.