Focal brain damage enhances experimental allergic encephalomyelitis in brain and spinal cord
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2008
Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 189–200, June 1995
How to Cite
Phillips, M. J., Weller, R. O., Kida, S. and Iannotti, F. (1995), Focal brain damage enhances experimental allergic encephalomyelitis in brain and spinal cord. Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology, 21: 189–200. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2990.1995.tb01050.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2008
- Received 11 January 1995 Accepted after revision 9 February 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.