Neurotrophin receptor immunoreactivity in the hippocampus of patients with mesial temporal lobe epilepsy
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2004
Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 651–664, December 2004
How to Cite
Özbas-Gerçeker, F., Gorter, J. A., Redeker, S., Ramkema, M., Van Der Valk, P., Baayen, J. C., Özgüç, M., Saygi, S., Soylemezoglu, F., Akalin, N., Troost, D. and Aronica, E. (2004), Neurotrophin receptor immunoreactivity in the hippocampus of patients with mesial temporal lobe epilepsy. Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology, 30: 651–664. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2990.2004.00582.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2004
- Received 22 January 2004 Accepted after revision 10 March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.