Review: The architecture of inflammatory demyelinating lesions: implications for studies on pathogenesis
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Author. Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology © 2011 British Neuropathological Society
Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 698–710, December 2011
How to Cite
Lassmann, H. (2011), Review: The architecture of inflammatory demyelinating lesions: implications for studies on pathogenesis. Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology, 37: 698–710. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2990.2011.01189.x
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUN 2011 01:39AM EST
- Received 21 March 2011; Accepted after revision 29 April 2011; Published online Article Accepted on 9 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.