The neuropathology, pathophysiology and genetics of multiple system atrophy
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2012
© 2011 The Authors. Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology © 2011 British Neuropathological Society
Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 4–24, February 2012
How to Cite
Ahmed, Z., Asi, Y. T., Sailer, A., Lees, A. J., Houlden, H., Revesz, T. and Holton, J. L. (2012), The neuropathology, pathophysiology and genetics of multiple system atrophy. Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology, 38: 4–24. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2990.2011.01234.x
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 NOV 2011 07:46AM EST
- Received 8 September 2011; Accepted after revision 27 October 2011; Published online Article Accepted on 10 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.