Personalized mice: modelling the molecular heterogeneity of medulloblastoma
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2012
© 2011 The Authors. Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology © 2011 British Neuropathological Society
Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology
Special Issue: Molecular pathways to neural tumors in mouse and man
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 228–240, June 2012
How to Cite
Markant, S. L. and Wechsler-Reya, R. J. (2012), Personalized mice: modelling the molecular heterogeneity of medulloblastoma. Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology, 38: 228–240. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2990.2011.01235.x
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 NOV 2011 07:35AM EST
- Received 6 October 2011; Accepted after revision 31 October 2011; Published online Article Accepted on 09 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.