Conflict of interest: All authors report no conflict of interest.
Molecular pathology in adult high-grade gliomas: from molecular diagnostics to target therapies
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
© 2011 The Authors. Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology © 2011 British Neuropathological Society
Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology
Special Issue: Molecular pathways to neural tumors in mouse and man
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 271–291, June 2012
How to Cite
Masui, K., Cloughesy, T. F. and Mischel, P. S. (2012), Molecular pathology in adult high-grade gliomas: from molecular diagnostics to target therapies. Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology, 38: 271–291. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2990.2011.01238.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 NOV 2011 07:21AM EST
- Received 7 October 2011; Accepted after revision 3 November 2011; Published online Article Accepted on 17 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!