A new method for focal transient cerebral ischaemia by distal compression of the middle cerebral artery
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology © 2012 British Neuropathological Society
Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 617–627, October 2012
How to Cite
Morancho, A., García-Bonilla, L., Barceló, V., Giralt, D., Campos-Martorell, M., Garcia, S., Montaner, J. and Rosell, A. (2012), A new method for focal transient cerebral ischaemia by distal compression of the middle cerebral artery. Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology, 38: 617–627. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2990.2012.01252.x
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JAN 2012 11:42PM EST
- Received 19 July 2011; Accepted after revision 15 January 2012; Published online Article Accepted on 20 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.