These authors contributed equally to the paper.
Characterization of MENX-associated pituitary tumours
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2012 The Authors. Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology © 2012 British Neuropathological Society
Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 256–269, April 2013
How to Cite
Marinoni, I., Lee, M., Mountford, S., Perren, A., Bravi, I., Jennen, L., Feuchtinger, A., Drouin, J., Roncaroli, F. and Pellegata, N. S. (2013), Characterization of MENX-associated pituitary tumours. Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology, 39: 256–269. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2990.2012.01278.x
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 APR 2012 04:14AM EST
- Received 18 November 2011; Accepted after revision 16 April 2012; Published online Article Accepted on 20 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.