G. Harish and C. Venkateshappa contributed equally to the work.
Mitochondrial function in human brains is affected by pre- and post mortem factors
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2012 The Authors. Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology © 2012 British Neuropathological Society
Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 298–315, April 2013
How to Cite
Harish, G., Venkateshappa, C., Mahadevan, A., Pruthi, N., Bharath, M. M. S. and Shankar, S. K. (2013), Mitochondrial function in human brains is affected by pre- and post mortem factors. Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology, 39: 298–315. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2990.2012.01285.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAY 2012 06:16AM EST
- Received 14 December 2011; Accepted after revision 4 May 2012; Published online Article Accepted on May 29 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.