Review: Immune-mediated necrotizing myopathies – a heterogeneous group of diseases with specific myopathological features
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology © 2012 British Neuropathological Society
Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology
Volume 38, Issue 7, pages 632–646, December 2012
How to Cite
2012) Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology 38, 632–646 Immune-mediated necrotizing myopathies – a heterogeneous group of diseases with specific myopathological features, 38:7, 632–646, and (
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 SEP 2012 06:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.