Racial differences in the patterns of preterm delivery in central North Carolina, USA
Article first published online: 7 APR 2008
Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 281–295, July 1995
How to Cite
Blackmore, C. A., Savitz, D. A., Edwards, L. J., Harlow, S. D. and Jr., W. A. B. (1995), Racial differences in the patterns of preterm delivery in central North Carolina, USA. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology, 9: 281–295. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3016.1995.tb00144.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.