Do pregnant smokers eat differently from pregnant non-smokers?
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2008
Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 307–319, July 1995
How to Cite
Trygg, K., Lund-Larsen, K., Sandstad, B., Hoffman, H. J., Jacobsen, G. and Bakketeig, L. S. (1995), Do pregnant smokers eat differently from pregnant non-smokers?. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology, 9: 307–319. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3016.1995.tb00147.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.