Evaluation of neonatal verbal autopsy using physician review versus algorithm-based cause-of-death assignment in rural Nepal
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2005
Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 323–331, July 2005
How to Cite
Freeman, J. V., Christian, P., Khatry, S. K., Adhikari, R. K., LeClerq, S. C., Katz, J. and Darmstadt, G. L. (2005), Evaluation of neonatal verbal autopsy using physician review versus algorithm-based cause-of-death assignment in rural Nepal. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology, 19: 323–331. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3016.2005.00652.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.