Accuracy of reporting maternal in-hospital diagnoses and intrapartum procedures in Washington State linked birth records
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2005
Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 460–471, November 2005
How to Cite
Lydon-Rochelle, M. T., Holt, V. L., Nelson, J. C., Cárdenas, V., Gardella, C., Easterling, T. R. and Callaghan, W. M. (2005), Accuracy of reporting maternal in-hospital diagnoses and intrapartum procedures in Washington State linked birth records. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology, 19: 460–471. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3016.2005.00682.x
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.