Conflicts of interest: the authors have declared no conflicts of interest.
Assessing the quality of last menstrual period date on California birth records
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2007
Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology
Special Issue: Addressing Gestational Age Measurement Using Birth Certificate Data
Volume 21, Issue Supplement s2, pages 50–61, September 2007
How to Cite
Pearl, M., Wier, M. L. and Kharrazi, M. (2007), Assessing the quality of last menstrual period date on California birth records. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology, 21: 50–61. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3016.2007.00861.x
- Issue online: 30 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2007
- 9A comparison of LMP-based and ultrasound-based estimates of gestational age using linked California livebirth and prenatal screening records. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology 2007; 21 (Suppl. 2):62–71., , , , , .
- 11SuperMATCH Concepts and Reference, Version 3.10. Boston: Vality Technology Incorporated, March 2001.
- 12National Center for Health Statistics. Instruction Manual, Computer Edits for Natality Data, Part 12. Hyattsville, MD: US Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1995.
- 13Multivariate Density Estimation: Theory, Practice and Visualization. New York: John Wiley & Sons 1992..