Biopsychosocial determinants of pregnancy length and fetal growth
Article first published online: 17 APR 2008
©2008 The Authors
Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 240–248, May 2008
How to Cite
St-Laurent, J., De Wals, P., Moutquin, J.-M., Niyonsenga, T., Noiseux, M. and Czernis, L. (2008), Biopsychosocial determinants of pregnancy length and fetal growth. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology, 22: 240–248. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3016.2008.00926.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!