Commentary: Biology vs. methodology in investigating causal pathways for infant mortality
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 414–416, September 2009
How to Cite
Kramer, M. S. (2009), Commentary: Biology vs. methodology in investigating causal pathways for infant mortality. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology, 23: 414–416. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3016.2009.01050.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.