Understanding the factors associated with differences in caesarean section rates at hospital level: the case of Latin America
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Authors, Journal Compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 574–581, November 2009
How to Cite
Taljaard, M., Donner, A., Villar, J., Wojdyla, D., Faundes, A., Zavaleta, N. and Acosta, A. (2009), Understanding the factors associated with differences in caesarean section rates at hospital level: the case of Latin America. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology, 23: 574–581. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3016.2009.01072.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!