Population-attributable risk of low birthweight related to PM10 pollution in seven Korean cities
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Authors, Journal Compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 140–148, March 2010
How to Cite
Seo, J.-H., Leem, J.-H., Ha, E.-H., Kim, O.-J., Kim, B.-M., Lee, J.-Y., Park, H.-S., Kim, H.-C., Hong, Y.-C. and Kim, Y.-J. (2010), Population-attributable risk of low birthweight related to PM10 pollution in seven Korean cities. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology, 24: 140–148. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3016.2009.01085.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.