Impact of the Jamaican birth cohort study on maternal, child and adolescent health policy and practice
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2009
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 3–11, January 2010
How to Cite
McCaw-Binns, A., Ashley, D. and Samms-Vaughan, M. (2010), Impact of the Jamaican birth cohort study on maternal, child and adolescent health policy and practice. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology, 24: 3–11. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3016.2009.01086.x
- Issue online: 29 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.