Gender-specific differences in birthweight and the odds of puberty: NHANES III, 1988–94
Article first published online: 8 APR 2010
Published 2010. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 222–231, May 2010
How to Cite
Olivo-Marston, S., Graubard, B. I., Visvanathan, K. and Forman, M. R. (2010), Gender-specific differences in birthweight and the odds of puberty: NHANES III, 1988–94. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology, 24: 222–231. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3016.2010.01097.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.