Neighbourhood socio-economic characteristics and the risk of preterm birth for migrant and non-migrant women: a study in a French district
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 347–356, July 2011
How to Cite
Zeitlin, J., Combier, E., Levaillant, M., Lasbeur, L., Pilkington, H., Charreire, H. and Rivera, L. (2011), Neighbourhood socio-economic characteristics and the risk of preterm birth for migrant and non-migrant women: a study in a French district. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology, 25: 347–356. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3016.2011.01201.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.