The bias in current measures of gestational weight gain
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 109–116, March 2012
How to Cite
Hutcheon, J. A., Bodnar, L. M., Joseph, K. S., Abrams, B., Simhan, H. N. and Platt, R. W. (2012), The bias in current measures of gestational weight gain. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology, 26: 109–116. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3016.2011.01254.x
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
- 1Institute of Medicine. Weight Gain During Pregnancy: Reexamining the Guidelines. Washington, D.C.: National Academies Press, 2009.
- 2Outcomes of Maternal Weight Gain, Evidence Report/Technology Assessment No. 168. AHRQ Publication No. 08-E-09. Rockville, MD: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, 2008., , , , , , et al.
- 7Institute of Medicine. Nutrition During Pregnancy. Washington, D.C.: National Academy Press, 1990.
- 13British Columbia Reproductive Care Program. British Columbia Perinatal Database Registry Overview. Vancouver, BC: British Columbia Perinatal Health Program, 2003.
- 14Regression Modeling Strategies. New York: Springer Science & Business, Inc., 2001..