The Quality of Vital Statistics for Studying Perinatal Health: the Spanish Case
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 310–315, July 2012
How to Cite
Juárez, S., Alonso Ortíz, T., Ramiro-Fariñas, D. and Bolúmar, F. (2012), The Quality of Vital Statistics for Studying Perinatal Health: the Spanish Case. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology, 26: 310–315. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3016.2012.01287.x
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.