The SELMA Study: A Birth Cohort Study in Sweden Following More Than 2000 Mother–Child Pairs
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 456–467, September 2012
How to Cite
Bornehag, C.-G., Moniruzzaman, S., Larsson, M., Lindström, C. B., Hasselgren, M., Bodin, A., von Kobyletzkic, L. B., Carlstedt, F., Lundin, F., Nånberg, E., Jönsson, B. A. G., Sigsgaard, T. and Janson, S. (2012), The SELMA Study: A Birth Cohort Study in Sweden Following More Than 2000 Mother–Child Pairs. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology, 26: 456–467. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3016.2012.01314.x
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.