Cardenolide content and palatability of a population of Danaus chrysippus butterflies from West Africa
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2009
© 1975 Royal Entomological Society
Journal of Entomology Series A, General Entomology
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 183–196, March 1975
How to Cite
BROWER, L. P., EDMUNDS, M. and MOFFITT, C. M. (1975), Cardenolide content and palatability of a population of Danaus chrysippus butterflies from West Africa. Journal of Entomology Series A, General Entomology, 49: 183–196. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3032.1975.tb00084.x
- Issue online: 2 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2009
- Manuscript received 7th September, 1974
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!