The control of receptivity and ovulation in the tsetse fly, Glossina morsitans
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2008
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 269–281, September 1981
How to Cite
GILLOTT, C. and LANGLEY, P. A. (1981), The control of receptivity and ovulation in the tsetse fly, Glossina morsitans. Physiological Entomology, 6: 269–281. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3032.1981.tb00271.x
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2008
- Accepted 23 March 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!