Egg-laying in response to prostaglandin injections in the Australian field cricket, Teleogryllus commodus
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2008
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 213–219, June 1986
How to Cite
STANLEY-SAMUELSON, D. W., PELOQUIN, J. J. and LOHER, W. (1986), Egg-laying in response to prostaglandin injections in the Australian field cricket, Teleogryllus commodus. Physiological Entomology, 11: 213–219. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3032.1986.tb00408.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2008
- Accepted 27 November 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!